The OOSA Book Club Pajama Jam
October 25, 2014
The Crowne Plaza St. Louis Airport
Food * Fun * Games * Dancing * Giveaways * More
OOSA Book Club Pajama Jam
Best Female Author Best Male Author Author of the Year
FAQ about OOSA's Pajama Book Jam
1) When, where and how much? Pajama Jam is Saturday, October 25, 2014 in St. Louis, Missouri, at the Crowne Plaza St. Louis Airport from 6:00pm – 12:00 a.m.
The cost is $65.00 per person.
2) What does the cost include? The $65.00 includes dinner and a night of games, fun and giveaways. Is dinner a real dinner? Yes! No finger foods here. We are having a sit-down dinner with a salad, entrée, sides, a beverage and dessert.
3) Can I purchase a ticket at the door? No. All tickets will be sold in advance up to a certain date. No tickets will be sold after that time.
4) Should I bring extra cash? Yes, and here's why: 1) Our night begins with a Meet and Greet/Book Signing with all five authors. You can purchase their titles for $10 each. 2) Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase. 3) Raffle! In addition to giveaways, we will have a few items that will be won through a raffle. You can purchase raffle tickets during the evening for a chance to win.
5) Can I bring a camera? Absolutely! Cameras and cell phones are welcome. However, no recordings of any sort are allowed.
6) Can I bring titles that I already own by the authors and have them autographed? Yes.
7) Are we wearing pajamas the entire evening? Yes, it’s a Pajama Party! Pajamas are the attire for the night.
8) I’m an author that will be attending the Pajama Jam but I’m not one of the featured authors. Can I sell my books also? No, there will be no book vending except for the five featured authors during the Meet and Greet portion of the evening.
9) Is this a girls only event? Can men come? Men are welcome.
10) Are children allowed? No. This is an adults only event.
11) I live in St. Louis. Do I have to get a room at the hotel and spend the night? No. The choice is yours. We have rooms available at a discounted rate for our out of town guests and those that wish to spend the night. We want everyone to have a good time and to be safe, so we urge anyone intending to consume alcohol to either have a designated driver or stay the night.
12) I’m flying in from out of town. What is the most cost effective way to get the hotel? The hotel has a shuttle to and from the airport.
13) Will I receive a ticket/receipt? Your PayPal receipt is your receipt.
About the hotel:
Crowne Plaza St. Louis Airport
11228 Lone Eagle Dr.
Bridgeton, Missouri 63044
The Crowne Plaza features a complimentary breakfast for two per room for all hotel guests.
If you don't see the answer to your question here, please email us:
We are offering an opportunity for promotion to our literary family. Book Bliss will be produced in conjunction with the annual Pajama Jam. All attendees will receive a copy. Our attendees include authors, aspiring authors, readers, and book club members. Book Bliss will also be distributed to our physical mailing list.
This opportunity is open to all with literary-related products and/or services. Similar products and services will be grouped together.
Space is limited. No spots will be saved without payment.
GOOD: Name, one book title, and web site - $10.00
BETTER: Books, web site (half-page) - $25.00
BEST: Picture/logo, bio, books, web site (full-page) - $50.00
Listings will be in black and white, much like the Yellow Pages.
Limited availability for color ads. Inquire by email.
After payment, email info here:
CLICK TO REGISTER
Registration Fees are non-refundable
CLICK TO BOOK YOUR ROOM
Room rate is $99. Additional taxes and cancellation fees may apply.
All Male REVIEW
The Premier Marketing Magazine
ITINERARY ( Coming Soon!)